YOU ARE IN A SAFE PURCHASE SITE. Here are some concepts and tips to combat fraud.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
The Xufa Lab will never send you an email or call you to ask you to reveal or verify the password of your The Xufa Lab account or your bank account or credit card numbers, or any other personal information. In the event that someone contacts you or receives an unsolicited email requesting any of the above information, do not respond and notify The Xufa Lab immediately so that we can proceed with the investigation of the incident.
HOW TO IDENTIFY FALSE EMAILS?
Ignore any email you receive that asks for personal information or redirects you to another web page that is not ww.tiggy.es, or in which you are asked to pay outside of www.tiggy.es, since it could be an attempt to spoof the person (‘spoofing’ or ‘phishing’), and you should consider it fraudulent
• The Xufa Lab uses the endings “@tiggy.es” for emails, if you receive an email with a different format , you can be sure it’s a fake email.
• Some phishing emails may contain links to websites that use the word “tiggy” in their URL, but will direct you to a completely different website. above the link, you will see the associated URL, which will probably have a different format than the ones linked to the authentic websites of The Xufa Lab.
• If you still click on an email that practices phishing and redirects you to a page that resembles “Your profile” or anyone who asks you to verify or modify your personal information, ignore it and consider it fraudulent.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND A PHISHING ATTEMPT?
• Send an email to the address email@example.com and attach the email that you consider false. By attaching this fraudulent email, you are helping us to locate your source
• If you can not attach the false email, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much information as possible about it.